He was born on 28th February 1955 in Karczmiska near Kazimierz Dolny in Poland. He attended the Secondary school of Art in Nałęczów, Poland.
From 1979 to 1981 he worked in sculpture and ceramics studios in Warsaw. After being grantet a certificate of competence in art by the Polish Ministry of Culture and Art, he has worked in ceramics and collaborated with various art galleries in Warsaw for 12 years. He has taken part in exhibitions and art fairs in Switzerland, Canada, France, Germany and Italy.
In 1991 he graduated from theology studies at the Academy of Catholic theology in Warsaw. Has been a member of the Union of Polish Artists since 1995. At present he is painting mainly in oils, watercolours and pastels.